The MM6 is a 365 Micro Market solution ideal for high-touch, high-traffic locations. This device is packed with features that will make your breakroom experience better than ever.
Many types of software can be used by this device:
- The MM6-RT uses ReadyTouch software
- The MM6-CK uses CK Software
- The MM6 Markets uses V5 Software
This article will cover the hardware and specs of this device, no matter the software type. Spec sheets can be found in the attachments of this article.
For information on the setup process, please see the MM6 - Setup and Installation Guide.
- Housing: Scratch-resistant ABS with UV cap. Internal components are inside a secure full metal enclosure.
- Internal Access Method: Easy-open chassis leads to faster servicing
- Communication: Ethernet RJ45
- Dimensions: 29.75" tall x 20” wide x 15.5" deep
- Power: 120V AC 3-prong grounded outlet (15 amp service)
- Weight: 78 lbs total unboxed (92 lbs total boxed)
- Kiosk: 51 lbs unboxed (59 lbs boxed)
- Expansion Unit: 27 lbs unboxed (33 lbs boxed)
|Data Processing||Actineon Silent 11G PC||High-speed, lightweight, ultra-quiet industrial PC|
|Input||22” MicroTouch touchscreen||Mounted in portrait format|
|Scanner||Zebra barcode scanner||High-volume scanner capable of reading most barcodes, including 1D, 2D, QR, and direct part marks; reads barcodes presented on any surface.|
|Battery Backup||Cyberpower UPS||Provides uninterrupted service when power is disrupted|
|Security Camera||Fisheye webcam||185° view and high-resolution lens to deter theft|
|Sound||HP Sound Bar||Internal kiosk speakers prompt customers to return canceled items|
|Connectivity||Cisco Meraki Z3C||Creates a secure network between devices and 365 Servers|
|Authentication||Digital Persona fingerprint reader||Allows for easy access to your market account and faster login|
|Credit Card Reader||iUC 285||For use with ReadyTouch MM6|
|Castle UPT1000F||For use with MM6 CK|
|Castle UPT1000F||For use with MM6 Markets|
Optional Hardware Components
XP6 Expansion Unit
The MM6 XP6 expansion unit is an optional peripheral device, which allows it to accept cash and print receipts.
The XP6 expansion unit includes:
|Receipt Printer||Epson M296A||High-Quality POS Printer|
|Up-Stacker/ bill validator||Innovative Tech NV-9 Vertical||600-note cassette; accepts $1, $2, $5, $10, and $20 bills|
Other Optional Components
More components can also be used in conjunction with the MM6 device, including:
- the 365Beacon
- the DVR
- the Epson M296A Receipt Printer (Stand-alone version)
- Security Cameras (Fisheye or Fixed Dome)
- a Network Router
- a Food Scale
- a Chit Printer
- a Label Printer
For the CK and Dining versions of this device, other peripherals can also be used. See the 365Dining - Order Ahead Operator Guide for more information.
- Kitchen Display System (KDS)
- Bump Bar (used with the KDS)
- AOpen PC (used with the NowServing screen)