Find all the information you'll need about any of our products in its master article here.
Brand and Sales Materials
- Can I access my disbursement report online?
- Why are cash fundings deducted from my GMA disbursement?
- Why are past due invoices being deducted from my disbursement?
- If my kiosk is offline, why can a sale still go through and not appear on my disbursement?
- Is the column labeled "Taxes" on my GMA disbursement included in my disbursement total?
- See more
Invoices & Payments
- What does GMA stand for?
- Does 365 pay the sales tax for my company or are we responsible for paying the sales tax?
- What are the charges on my credit card for?
- If I fund a customer’s account, why does it show as a deduction in the adjustment column?
- Can you tell me what the adjustment on my GMA report is for?
- Can we use key fobs (market cards) in the market? How does it work?
- Do you have signage we can display in the market?
- Where can I find flyers to post around my market that will show customers how to use a kiosk?
- Do you have any sales information about your products?
- Are there any recommended best practices?