This article outlines how to use create and use your Stockwell 2.0’s Schema (Planogram) via the Stockwell Web App. SW Web APP access can be requested via a Stockwell Operations User Request, or during your Location Deployment Request.
For other steps in the setup process, please see the article Stockwell 2.0 Setup Guide.
Adding Products to your Stockwell 2.0 Schema
Adding products to the Stockwell 2.0 Schema can be done once the products have been added into ADM and extended to your location.
- Log into ADM
- Access the schema tool by selecting the location. Once in the Location Summary, scroll to the bottom of the screen and select the Pico (in the devices tab in the device name column shown below.) This will open the Device Summary.
- Click on the Stockwell Planogram button (on the right side of the page) to be taken to your location's Stockwell Schema.
- Once you are in the Stockwell Schema page, select Staging. Clone Production Schema or select a template you want to copy from in the drop-down box
- Search for products in the item bar, and then drag and drop them into the schema
- Once your Schema is complete, click Save and then Migrate to Production
Store Schema Tool
Every Stockwell 2.0 store will have a blank Schema template associated with a location's device. The template will have the same name as the location.
Schemas can be changed at any time. For instance, if you have multiple Stockwells that will have matching schemas, you can create a new template to share with multiple stores. This will allow you to change products out on a single template that will update products on all Stockwells associated with that Template.
If you click on the location (see the image below) you will only change a product on that market, not the Template itself.
Creating a new Template
- Click the menu icon in the upper left-hand corner, then click Store Schema Tool.
- In the upper right-hand corner, click + CREATE TEMPLATE.
- Enter the desired name for the template, and choose STOCKWELL 2.0 from the drop-down list
- Click CREATE EMPTY TEMPLATE.
- Back on the Store Schema Tool, click on the store you want to associate the template with
- Click on Staging and select the Template to be used and select create
Market Service Process
Servicing the Stockwell 2.0 requires unlocking the store via the Pico device, and is completed using the Restockwell app on the handhelds.
For Stockwell 2.0 units, please see the Stockwell 2.0 - Market Service Process article.
For Legacy Stockwell units, please see the Stockwell - Restockwell App Guide (Legacy Process) article.