The purpose of this article is to outline the most common possible ways to create a GMA account and possible exceptions.
Individual Account Methods
End Users may create an account on the Kiosk device from the main point of sale screen. End Users will push the Create Account button on the top of the screen and follow the on screen prompts. For more information, see the following Wing Card, that can be printed and placed by Kiosks for End User educational uses.
Accounts created on a Kiosk by and End User will not be fully active until the supplied email for the account is verified. End User's should check their email inbox and spam folder 1-5 minutes after account creation.
End Users may later link an account create on a Kiosk to the 365PayApp by downloading the app, selecting 'Create Account', and 'Link existing account'. The steps for this process are detailed in the following Wing Card.
End Users may create an account using the 365PayApp using this article. Before the account will be usable, the End User will have to verify the connected email address, and accept the terms and conditions. The account can be managed using the Settings button in the bottom right. See this article for more information on managing the account.
The website MyMarketAccount.net was originally a legacy account management portal. It now behaves as a desktop portal copy of the 365PayApp functionality. On accessing the page the following redirect message will display, before showing the 365PayApp Login options.
ADM Manual Individual Invite
ADM users with Admin access may create an individual End user account by navigating to Admin > Consumer, and then clicking Create New in the top right. Then the Admin will make an individual account on the Create Consumer page. Once the account is created, it will still need to be verified via the generated email invite.
Bulk Account Methods
ADM Bulk Invite By Email Only
ADM users with Admin access can create multiple accounts via email invite by navigating to Admin > Consumer, clicking Create New, and then Bulk Invite by Email Only in the top right.
This page will provide a Consumer Import Template download. Admins will input the End Users email addresses into the template, then upload it to this page with the browse button. Accounts will need to be verified through the generated email verification message by the individual End Users after this process.
GMA User Template
Operators may download and fill out the GMA User Template, then submit it for upload to create multiple GMA accounts.
- If the location is pre-live, the Template will be submitted and handled by the 365 Fulfillment (firstname.lastname@example.org) team
- If the location is live, the Template will be submitted and handled by the 365 Support (email@example.com) team
The fields function as the following:
- First Name & Last Name are the name fields for the End User.
- Scancode the barcode value that can be created into a scannable market card for login purposes.
- Starting Balance the value in dollars that the account can generate with (default 0.00).
- Email the End User's email for account login and management options.
- PIN a digit code that can be used for login on 365 devices dependent on ADM settings (alternative password option).
- Username identifier name field for account. Optional for GMA upload process.
- Payroll ID payroll or other employee ID potentially provided by the client location.
- Pay Cycle Group for use with the Payroll Deduct feature in ADM, controls the frequency of deduction. For more information, see this article.
- Subsidy Group for use with the Subsidy function in ADM. Determines what subsidy group the account will be in. Subsidy groups must be created on ADM prior to upload to function. For more information, see this article.