Test Peripherals on V5 Kiosk
The Tech will need to bring a keyboard on-site.
- Connect a USB keyboard to the kiosk. Tap the screen with your finger.
- On your keyboard, press Alt and F4 simultaneously to close the Point Of Sale software. The desktop will display.
- Double-tap the Setup shortcut on the desktop.
- Tap the Test Devices button.
- All devices will be checked by default. Uncheck all except for Printer, Barcode Scanner, and Fingerprint Reader. The bill acceptor will be checked using another method after you verify that the above devices are functioning properly.
- You will be prompted to scan a barcode. Scan any item to verify that the scanner is functioning properly.
- If successful, you will receive a success message. If successful, click the NEXT button.
- The next device to be tested will display. Follow the steps on the screen. If successful, click the Next button.
- Follow the steps on the screen for each device. If successful, click the Next button.
- The main Setup screen will display again. Click Start Kiosk to load the Point Of Sale software.
- When the Point Of Sale software loads again, either create an account or use an existing account and attempt to fund the account with cash. Verify that the bill acceptor is working.