The purpose of this article is to centrally display all resources on the Monnit temperature monitoring solution platform and the iMonnit website.
Monnit is a remote temperature monitoring solution available for the Legacy and V5 Platform trees. The solution consists of one or more temperature sensors that wirelessly communicate with a USB gateway attached to the kiosk. The software for the gateway transmits the temperature telemetry over an Internet connection to the iMonnit website. The iMonnit website allows centralized remote administration and reporting of sensor temperature telemetry. There are two versions of the Monnit product line: Gen1 Monnit and Monnit ALTA.
The solution requires the following components:
- Hardware Gateway - A USB device connected to the kiosk that wirelessly collects temperature data from the sensors.
- Hardware Temperature Sensor - A small, battery-powered device that transmits temperature data to the hardware gateway.
- Software Gateway - The software interface that collects the sensor data from the hardware gateway, compiles it, and transmits it to the iMonnit website. There are separate versions for Windows and Linux.
- Network/Internet Connection - The medium upon which sensor data is transmitted from the kiosk to the iMonnit website.
- iMonnit Website - The remote administration and reporting tool used to monitor location sensor temperature readings.
Resources & Articles
- iMonnit Website - Canteen Corporate and Canteen Franchise Group (CFGs) ONLY - https://canteen.imonnit.com/
- Verify if an operator is part of the Canteen Franchise Group - List of Canteen Franchise Locations (CFGs)
- iMonnit Sensor Quick Setup Guide
- iMonnit Website - Adding Temp Sensors to iMonnit - Canteen
- iMonnit Website - Canteen - How to Add User Accounts - KB21006 - Visible to all external Canteen users
- Installing Monnit ALTA Hardware for V5
- Monnit - Canteen - Deployment Procedures - External
- Legacy Kiosk Platform – How to Install the Monnit Software Package
- Steps to Setting up Temp Sensors & Enabling Them on V5 Kiosks
- V5 Platform – How to Enable the Monnit Software
Independent (Non-Canteen) iMonnit
iMonnit Website - Independents - https://www.imonnit.com/