Scheduling fresh food using the tool in AMS
The Fresh Food Scheduling tool enables you to include fresh food items on the same restock orders containing products that are restocked using the min/max par level. You can schedule inventory restock two ways: using the Location page, or using the Inventory menu.
Using the Scheduled Product Tool for Locations
In AMS toolbar, click MARKETS, select LOCATIONS, and then click a location in this list to open the record.
Click VIEW PRODUCTS, expand the Product Category Filter drop- down list, and select Fresh Food from the list.
In the far-right column, click to select the Scheduled Restock cell, for those fresh items you want to have scheduled. Repeat for all fresh products you want scheduled, and then you can do one either of the following to view your scheduled inventory:
- On the Location page, click Scheduled Inventory
- On the DASHBOARD, click INVENTORY and then select SCHEDULED INVENTORY from the drop-down menu.
- Once you open the scheduled products module, select the location you want to adjust.
- Click the days of the week cells, and then enter the quantity you want to restock.
Scheduling inventory using the Inventory menu
- To configure your fresh food items for scheduling, do the following:
- Sign into AMS at https://mms.mykioskworld.com, on the DASHBOARD menu, select
INVENTORY, and then select SCHEDULED INVENTORY from the list. NOTE: You can also use the IMPORT SCHEDULE tool.
- Expand the Choose a Location drop- down menu and select a location to which this fresh food product was extended.
- Click a fresh food product from the list.
- Click Enable Schedule.
Repeat these steps for all fresh foods you want to include for this location’s schedule.
- To view the scheduled products list for a location, on the DASHBOARD menu bar, click MARKET, select LOCATIONS from the list, click a Location in the list, and then click SCHEDULED INVENTORY.
- On the Inventory Schedule-Products page, expand the Switch Locations list, and select your market, and then click in a day of the week cell to set the call values for those products on the schedule.
To Import the Weekly Schedule
Click Update Schedule to update the data for this market.
If you return to the Market Schedule, you see that the values are changed.
Import Push Product Option
Avanti Support team can also turn the static Schedule tool into an import product push tool, which is different. The process of importing the fresh food products is the same as the schedule products process. Once you have imported, click the updated schedule, and all products are pushed to the market at that time. Doing this:
- Saves time for the route driver
- Is more efficient than pushing items in AMS
- Pushes all items in the same week