This article will provide information on Self Service Menu product images for the redesigned interface on ReadyTouch (ELO) point-of-sale devices.
What if I Don’t Want to Use a Product Image?
Product images are not required. The user interface has dynamic modes formatted to work with or without images.
Add Product Image
Operators can add a product image to the self-service menu on the ReadyTouch (ELO) point-of-sale device.
- Log into ADM.
- Click the Products tab, then select Global Products.
- Search for and select the desired product.
- Click Show Image.
Small Image is the thumbnail picture on the menu, and Large Image is the image that shows when the product details display. Click Change under the desired image size, then Upload Image.
For optimum product images, we recommend the following:
- Aspect Ratio: Horizontal: 2:1 (width:height)
- Dimensions: Suggested 960x480 (could be larger as the images are also used in the full page-width slider, but 960x480 gives good image quality for the file size)
- File format: jpg
- File size maximum: TBD
- Click Save at the bottom of the page.
- NOTE: For the image to display on a ReadyTouch device, a sync must be sent to the device. To sync, click the Location tab, select the desired location, then click the Update Prices & Full Sync button.