The purpose of this article is to provide the download link for the ADM bulk price change template and instructions on how to use it.
The bulk price change works by dictating a specific price for each scancode, individualized by location.
- Fill the template with scancodes, locations, and prices, then send it to the 365 Support (firstname.lastname@example.org) team to be uploaded.
- The template has been filled out to show appropriate formatting.
- The 'Scancode' column header must not be changed.
- The location column headers must be changed to the exact location names in ADM.
- There is no limit on how many location columns can be added.
- Prices do not have to be the same throughout each location. You can choose to leave a price blank or make it differ from the other prices on that row.