Table of Contents:
This article outlines all of the networking requirements that are needed to accommodate a March Networks NVR system.
Please contact 365 Support at 888-365-6282 or email@example.com if you have any questions related to this document.
To view more network requirements for our various products, click here.
|PuTTY NVR access for remote support||22|
|Required for NAT traversal||ALL outbound UDP traffic|
|Traffic Communication between router & CES server||Outbound 444, 443|
- Command Client (Whitelisted IP’s -> 8080+443 -> IP of 365 Retail Markets Firewall)
- Admin Console (188.8.131.52, 184.108.40.206 -> 2804 -> IP of 365 Retail Markets Firewall)
- Command Enterprise Server (Any -> 10080 -> 365retailmarkets.com or 220.127.116.11)
365 Retail Markets Inbound Firewall Rules
- Whitelisted IP’s – 8080 -> 168.11.151
- Whitelisted IP’s – 443 -> 168.11.151
- 214.113.82, 18.104.22.168 – 2804 -> 192.168.11.151
|8-26-2021||MS||Created article & verified accuracy.|