ADM provides makes it easy to retrieve reports. You can set up an organized list of reports that can be sent as PDF or Excel files through email or run on a periodic basis.
To access the Report Main screen:
- Click on the Reports tab on the Home page in ADM. The screen will display two panels, Reports List and Scheduled Reports.
The Scheduled Reports panel will populate with a grid after you have run and scheduled a report. The saved information will be shown in the Scheduled Reports grid. The grid will contain these fields: (Figure 1)
- Report Name
- Frequency (Daily, Weekly, Monthly Specific, Monthly Relative)
- Data Range
- Format (MS Excel or PDF)
- Created By
Figure 1 – Scheduled Reports grid
- Click on the report you want to schedule. The report scheduling criteria will display in the left panel. (Figure 2)
Figure 2 – Report Scheduling criteria
- Choose the date or date range. The default date range is Last 30 days. Setting a time range is optional (if this field is displayed).
The following Date Ranges can be set in the Run Report form:
- Last 7 Days
- Last 30 Days
- Last 60 Days
- Last Week (Sunday through Saturday)
- Last Week (Saturday through Friday)
- This Week
- Last Month
- This Month
- Current and Previous Month
- Choose the Location(s).
- Click Run Report. The report will display in the right panel. (Figure 3)
Figure 3 – Report displayed in the right panel grid
- Click Schedule Report in the upper, right corner of the screen. The report scheduling options will display in the Scheduling Form in the left panel. (Figure 4)
Figure 4 – Options for scheduling a report
- Select the Frequency of the report.
The following Frequency options will display in the Scheduling Report grid:
- Daily – The selection will appear as daily. This is selected by default.
Weekly – The selection will appear weekly (M/F, S/S).
(i.e., Weekly with recur Monday through Friday or any combination of days that you choose.)
Monthly Specific – The selection will appear as Monthly (Day 1, 26, 31).
(i.e., Monthly with recur on day 1, 26, and 31 of every month.)
Monthly Relative – The selection will appear as Monthly (1st Sunday).
(i.e., Monthly with recur on the first Sunday of every month.)
- Choose the Recipients from a list of ADM users or manually enter comma separated email addresses.
- Select the Report Format – Excel or PDF. Excel is selected by default.
- Click Schedule Report. The message “Report Scheduled” will flash in the lower, right corner when the report has been successfully scheduled.
- Click Done at the top of the screen. The Scheduled Reports grid will display showing your new report. (Figure 5)
Figure 5 – Your reports displayed in Scheduled Reports grid
Deleting a Scheduled Report
- Click in the row of any report. Editing Scheduled Report options will display in the left panel. (Figure 6)
Figure 6 – Editing Scheduled Report options
- Select Delete.
The message “Scheduled Report Deleted” will flash in the lower, right corner when the report has been successfully deleted. The report will be removed from the Scheduled Reports grid but will still be available in the left panel with all of the other reports.
Editing the Scheduling Forms
The Scheduling Form can be used to edit:
- Scheduled report frequency
- Format selected
- Email addresses
The message “Scheduled Report Updated” will flash in the lower, right corner when the report has been successfully updated.