We have added in the ability to deploy a screen saver to the V5 UI after a set period of inactivity. If there is a kiosk with limited use for extended periods of time, the screen saver can automatically initiate on the kiosk to transition to a new screen. The screen saver image will be full-screen and will use the primary color and logo that is currently on the kiosk UI. To enable this feature, go to the Device Summary page in ADM and set the Kiosk Screen Saver field to "Yes".
- Click the Admin tab in ADM.
- Select Device from the drop-down menu. The Device List page will display.
- Click on the name of the desired device in the Device Name column. The Device Summary page for the selected device will display.
- Scroll to the bottom of the Info section, and on the right is the Kiosk Screen Saver field.
- Click on the arrow by the Kiosk Screen Saver field and select Yes, if needed. The default value is Yes. The Screen Saver Inactivity Timer field will display below the Kiosk Screen Saver field.
- Enter the minutes of inactivity that must occur before the screen saver activates. The default value is 60 minutes. Only positive, whole numbers can be entered in this field.