Table of Contents
- Creating an Account
- After Logging In (Home)
- Adding a Market Card
- Adding Funds
This guide will go over how to create an account on mymarketaccount.net and all the features the site has to offer.
Creating an Account
1. Go to mymarketaccount.net.
2. Click on Create Account.
3. Verify that your location uses the 365pay app. If you are not sure, you can email the 365 Support team by clicking the link on the page.
4. Click on Got it to proceed.
6. Click Confirm to accept or Decline to not accept.
7. You can link your account to the kiosk if you have already created an account, or create a new account if you do not have one. If you have an account on the kiosk, you can link your account to the app by clicking on Setup your App instead (you will need to know your PIN number). This will also setup the MyMarketAccount.Net website for you which mirrors the 365Pay app.
For the remainder of this section, we are going to continue with creating a New Account.
8. Type in your preferred email address, and click on Send Email.
10. Open the email and click on Finish My Account Setup.
11. You can now setup your credentials and log in.
After Logging In (Home)
- When you login, you will be in the Home section where you will see the most recent purchase and funding history.
- You will also see your reward points and an option to redeem them. (Only available at participating locations.)
- You can click on any purchase or funding event to see more information.
- You can click the Email receipt button to send a receipt of your purchase to yourself.
- Shop will show all the markets you have connected to and allow you to connect to any new markets by clicking the Link Location button.
- You will also see the shops that you have connected to using a Beacon in the market or by visiting Order Ahead if the market offers that. You can link to the Order Ahead location to submit an order from their menu.
- To link to a location, you will need the Location ID number, which you can get from the market operator. (Check with your local HR department for that information.)
- Currently this will show you if you are getting close to a point threshold, if you shop at a market that uses reward points.
- More features will be coming soon to the Inbox section.
In the Settings section, you can do the following:
- Set up personal info.
- Change your password.
- Add a Market Card.
- Review purchase and funding history.
- View FAQ's.
- Show how to contact 365 Support.
- Allow you to setup Payroll Deduct, if your employer offers that option. (Click on Payment.)
- Sign out of your account.
Adding a Market Card
To add a Market Card:
- Click Settings.
- Choose Add Market Card.
3. Type in the number that appears on your Market Card.
4. Save it to your account.
1. At the top of the page click on Add Funds.
2. Click + Add Card to add a card to your account.
3. After the card has been added, you can add funds as you go, or setup auto funding. Auto funding will automatically add funds to your account when a threshold, that you specify, is reached.