Completing a Cash Out on the Kiosk
When removing cash from the bill acceptor on a V5 MicroMarket, the employee should select the Cash Out button in the administration settings. This will allow for accurate reporting on when cash was removed from the kiosk and will appear in the Cash Audit Report in ADM.
- After cash is withdrawn, tap the logo in the top, left corner of the kiosk Home screen. The Pin Entry screen will appear.
- Enter the PIN associated with the account and tap Sign In.
- Select Cash Out from the drop-down menu.
- Select the Cash Out button.
- A receipt will print after selecting Cash Out button.
- Select Logout to return to the Point-of-Sale screen.