Clean the Surface
Clean the surface BEFORE starting with a cotton rag and some gentle cleaning solution. See below for cleaning solutions.
- Warm water will be enough unless the base of the kiosk is very oily.
- If the base needs a deeper cleaning, we recommend warm water and Dawn dish soap.
Mounting the Navigation Bar
- Locate the opening at the base of the front of the kiosk.
- Locate the clip on the top center of the Navigation Bar kit.
- Hang it on the front of the kiosk to begin.
Secure the Navigation Bar
4. Pull the red tab from the tape and press firmly to the metal.
5. Hand tighten the screws with the small bracket (included).
6. Tighten the screws with an 1/8” Allen Wrench.
7. Remove the cover with a 1.5mm Allen Wrench.
8. Plug the Navigation Bar Power into the USB.
Power the Navigation Bar (Gen3c)
9. Unplug the White USB from the side of the kiosk.
10. Plug the USB Splitter Cable into the side of the kiosk.
11. Plug the Navigation Bar Power and the white USB into the splitter cable.