This article will walk you through enabling Accessibility Mode for a V5 kiosk with an accessibility navigation bar installed.
- Log into ADM.
- Verify that you have the desired org selected in the upper, right corner.
- Select the desired location from the Location tab.
- Select the desired device at the bottom of the Location Summary screen.
- Select Yes from the Enable Accessibility drop-down menu in the Info section of the Device Summary screen.
- Click Save at the bottom of the Device Summary screen.
- Click the Super tab and select Full Sync Kiosk.