This article explains the steps operators should follow to begin the process of returning product(s) to 365.
- There is a 10% restocking fee on all product(s) returned to 365.
- All returns must be made within a 30-day period. If you are returning an Opt-Connect, you WILL incur a $10 fee per month for the remainder of your contract.
- All costs will be covered by the customer, including shipping and handling. You can decide to use 365 labels for shipping or ship using your own carrier.
- The steps below should be completed only when you are ready to send the product(s) back to 365.
Product Return Process
- Contact your Sales Reps or Ambassador when you have a 365 product to return. This step is very important as it will help reduce the number of questions you have and prevent 365 from missing any returns sent to us.
Note: 365 has a 10% restocking fee policy. Please discuss this with your rep or ambassador when you are returning product(s).
- Include the following information in the email to your rep or ambassador:
- Sales Order numbers and Sales Delivery numbers. (This information is on the Sales Invoice that you received for the order.)
- Specify what parts or devices are being returned. If it is the full order, specify “Full Order being returned”.
- Include why you are returning products (issues, broken, purchased other 365 products, etc.).
- Form of Shipment:
A. If you DO want the return label created from 365, specify “Return Label Needed”.
Note: You will be covering all costs for the shipping label we create.
- After 365 creates the return label, FedEx ground will be ready for next day pickup of the return.
B. If you DO NOT need a return label, specify the Carrier (UPS, USPS etc.) and the Tracking Number of the package.
- Please work with your 365 Sales Rep or Ambassador for any questions or concerns you may have.