Troubleshooting cell connectivity - checking SIM status
If your PicoVend cannot connect to the cellular network, but it should have a good signal, you can check the SIM status to be sure the SIM card is present and being recognized by the device.
Open Test Utility
- Click Go To Launcher.
- From the Android Desktop, swipe up to show the Apps page.
- Click on the Test Utility app.
Check SIM Status
- Click on Comm. Test.
- Click on GPRS.
- Make sure either Sim1 or Sim2 status shows READY.
- Make sure the Cellular data Sim selection corresponds to the Sim that shows READY.
SIM Status ABSENT or UNKOWN
- If the status for both Sim slots shows ABSENT or UNKNOWN, check to make sure the Sim card is installed in the back of the PicoVend.
- If the card is installed, power off the PicoVend and swap the Sim card to the other Sim slot.
- Power PicoVend back up and go back to the Test Utility app.
- If the Sim slot now shows READY, make sure the Cellular data Sim selection corresponds to that slot.
- If both Sim slots still show ABSENT or UNKNOWN, contact 365 Support at 888-497-8803.