Each item has a minimum and a maximum value. The maximum value is the quantity you want to have on hand at all times. You can edit the minimum and maximum values under Manage SKU or SKU Quick Edit under Manage Items on the SmartHQ.
When you have entered the maximum values, enter your current inventory. Follow the same steps used to add inventory to your store before a restocking or adjusting inventory after a physical count is done.
Connect to the Network
Go online to access the SmartHQ website. If you are on location, the Wireless SSID you will need should be shown as VSHxxxxxx
- Tap the Clock on the bottom, right.
- Tap Wi-Fi.
- Tap to connect to the network of your choice on the next screen.
- Enter the password if needed.
Login to Smart HQ
- Go back to the Home screen and tap the 365SmartHQ bookmark.
- Login SmartHQ using your credentials.
- Go into the Inventory Management page under Manage Items.
Plugging in the USB Barcode Scanner
By default, the barcode scanner will take over the Android Keyboard, so you will need to re-enable the input from the keyboard.
- Plug in the USB Barcode Scanner.
- Select any text field.
- Tap the Glowing Keyboard icon near the bottom of the p age to expand the settings.
- Tap the Slider from On to OFF next to the Use physical keyboard This will allow both Keyboard and Barcode input.
Managing your inventory is quick and easy. You can adjust your total inventory and allow for spoilage, theft or damage.
- Select the Search field.
- Scan the barcode of the product whose inventory you want to adjust.
- A query will run to display the item scanned.
- Tap the Adjust field to edit the number. Use the on-screen keyboard to change the value to your current quantity on-hand or the quantity you are adding to the inventory.
- Tap Update to save your adjustment.
- If you are removing Inventory, you can use a (-) negative number. You must give a reason for removing inventory. Select a reason for the removal from the Reason drop-down menu.
- Remember to tap Update to save your changes.
The inventory is now adjusted!
Creating a Reason Code
- Tap Manage Reason Codes from the Administration column in the Main Menu.
- To create a new reason code, tap Create Reason Code.
- Give the reason code a title.
- Tap Add to save the reason code.