This guide will show what troubleshooting steps you can take before you need to call into support for further assistance.
Connection Diagram of Precidia Reader
POSLynx device will be inside the kiosk.
- Unplug the Power Cable from the POSLynx.
- Unplug the Power Transformer from the POSLynx.
Leave both the Power Transformer and the Power Cable unplugged for a minimum of 30 seconds.
- Confirm that the Ethernet cable is plugged in securely.
- Plug the cables back in and test them with a credit card.
If reader is still not functional, call 365 Support at (888) 365-6282 for further assistance.
- Support will ask for a Client MAC address which is a unique identifier for the POSLynx device. The Client MAC is typically found on documentation that is sent with the Precidia reader.
- If you are not sure of the correct Client MAC, you will need to contact Merchant Link for that information.