Global Market Accounts
Global Market Accounts (GMA) is the 365 Retail Markets account system, which allows consumers to use one account across the entire 365 Ecosystem within their country. Consumers can use their one account on any device at any location that is running 365 GMA.
Creating a GMA Account
- Tap the Create Account button.
- Select if you want to create your account with a Scan ID or a Fingerprint.
- Select the amount to add into the GMA account. The account can be funded through a credit card or TeleVend.
- Tap account login.
- Use your fingerprint or scan card to log into your account.
Your Balance will show at the top.
Paying by GMA Account
- Select the item(s) you want to purchase.
- Choose My Account under Select a Payment Method.
- Choose if you want to purchase your item(s) using your finger print, scan card, or email.
Adding Funds to GMA Account
- Sign in to your GMA Account.
- Tap your Balance.
- Choose if you want to fund your account using a credit card and your TeleVend Account.