This article will show you how to connect to a 365Inside and create a machine in AV Live using the 365Pay app.
Login to 365Pay
If not already downloaded, you can download the 365Pay app from the Apple App Store or Google Play Store.
- Login using your operator credentials (the same credentials you use to login to AV Live.)
2. Select the device ID of the 365Inside you want to configure.
- The device ID is the serial number on the front sticker of the 365Inside.
- If there is another 365Insides in the vicinity that you are not authorized to connect to, their device ID's will appear as grayed out
3. Select Create New Machine
- If you have already created the machine in AV Live, it will appear in the list of available machines. You can select a machine to connect it that way if you want.
4. Fill out the machine information and click Save
The 365Inside will reboot.
- The machine will now broadcast under the given name and will be available to consumers.
- A new machine under that name will also be created in AV Live.