The purpose of this article is to show all functionality of the Exit/Driver Menu on the PicoCooler device.
Restart Barcode Scanner
The barcode scanner may need to be restarted on-site if no red light is emitting from it. The button is available PRIOR to entering a Driver PIN so anyone on-site can do this.
- Tap on the upper left-hand corner (where the logo is) of the screen five times.
- You will then be presented with a field requesting a PIN. Below that, click the Restart Barcode Scanner button. (Shining a flashlight into the scanner will NOT wake it up.)
Testing & Tools
- Tap on the upper left-hand corner of the screen five times.
- You will then be presented with a field requesting a PIN. Enter your Driver PIN.
- Click Start Setup App button.
- Click Testing & Tools button at the top of the screen.
- This will function the same as it does on the Nano.
Lock and Unlock the Cooler
The Exit/Driver Menu gives you the ability to lock or unlock the cooler. However, these will not work when the cooler is over the designated temperature. Please see the PicoCooler Health Safety Timer Lockout & Override article if the lockout is caused by the cooler being over temp.
The unlocked Pico will NOT have lock/unlock buttons. It will remain unlocked unless it goes out of its designated temp range. In the case that it is out of its temp range, refer to the PicoCooler Health Safety Timer Lockout & Override article.