Table of Contents
- Pre-Authorization Amount
- Pre-Authorization Amount Did Not Reverse
- Changing the Pre-Authorization Amount
The purpose of this article is to give a better understanding of the default authorization amount and how to change it.
The default pre-authorization amount is $10. This will remain the amount until it is changed during self-provisioning or changed within the Device Summary after provisioning.
NOTE: To best determine the appropriate authorization amount for your market, consider the average transaction amount.
There is no authorization amount on the unlocked PicoCooler.
Pre-Authorization Did Not Reverse
The banking institution controls when the authorization amount is returned to the user. If pre-authorization amounts are remaining on a card or account, the user should contact their banking institution.
Changing the Pre-Authorization Amount
- Click on the Location tab in ADM.
- Click on the desired location name to load the Location Summary.
- Click on the Pico device serial number within the Location Summary.
- Enter in the desired Auth Amount.
- Click the Save button at the bottom of the Device Summary page.