The Sales By Machine report provides a detailed report for all sales across the company.
- Select the date range for the sales.
- If you have set up your account as a hierarchy (see more info here: http://youtu.be/qxbMtYNB4nE)
you can view your machines by overall company or by any combination of individual machines.
- You can also filter your sales by Area.
- Refresh the page or select Preview to see the filtered report.
- Click the Export icon.
- Select the file type for your report from the drop-down menu. Your report will automatically download.
- You can also print your report by selecting the Print icon.
The report will display the sales in the following order:
- Cash Sales
- Credit Sales
- Coupon Sales
- User Account Sales (If your company is configured for GMA)
Each category has these columns in the following order:
- Order Date
At the bottom of the Total column for each category is the total sum for that type of sale, i.e., Credit Card Sales are $8.20 Total.