The V5 Cancel Alert package will include a ZBOX device and an auxiliary monitor to display the successful and cancelled transactions that occur in a market. The ZBOX device will come pre-configured and will just need to be plugged into the monitor and linked to the kiosk router.
Steps to setup the ZBOX device:
- Remove the ZBOX device from the box.
- Remove the router cover from the kiosk.
- Plug the ZBOX into the monitor.
- Run an ethernet cable from the ZBOX to the kiosk router.
- Plug in the power cable to the ZBOX.
- Power on the monitor and ZBOX.
When not displaying the successful or cancelled transactions, the V5 Cancel Alert package will be able to act as a digital signage platform. Operators will be able to setup a slideshow of on-screen communications or advertisements directly through ADM that will display on the V5 Cancel Alert when it is not in use.
Steps to setup digital signage:
- Login to ADM.
- Navigate to the Location Summary page for the desired location.
- Go to the Signage tab at the bottom of the page.
- Select Add Signage Commercial.
- Choose from an existing file or upload a new file.
- If uploading a new image, the Image Size should be 1920x1080px (1080p) in either a .PNG or .JPEG format and be less than 2MB.
- Give the image a name and add the image to the slideshow.