AirVend devices have GMA integration capabilities and can be used with the 365Pay app to make purchases. For AirVend operators who want to activate GMA functionality for their devices, contact
365 Support at 888-365-6282 or 365 Sales at 888-365-7382.
To use the 365Pay app with your AirVend devices:
1. Log into the 365Pay app.
2. If you do not have an account, select Create Account. You will receive an email to continue through the process of creating your 365Pay account.
3. After you have logged in to your 365Pay account, you will see a QR code and your account balance.
4. Select the "$" button to fund your account.
5. Add your credit or debit card information to load funds into your account.
6. AV5's have a "swipe to scan" function for getting to the scan screen. This can be enabled in AV Live as follows:
- Click on the name of the machine.
- Check the Use GMA ScanPay check box in the Settings section.
7. On the AV5 device, hold your finger at the top of the AirVend screen and swipe down as shown below.
This will start up the device camera. You will be able to see what the camera is viewing with an additional blue line through the middle of the screen.
NOTE: On an AV7 the same functionality can be achieved by clicking Use Code > Scan.
8. When the screen below displays, hold your device with the QR code showing, up to the camera and fit the QR code in the provided line on the AirVend screen. It will then authorize the funds and you will be able to purchase your product(s).
If you have any questions about this process, email us at firstname.lastname@example.org or call AirVend Support at 800-321-9601 to speak with a representative.