If you do not have a preformed planogram to match your machine, you'll need to create one to match your machine.
Know your Machine
You will need a map of your machine including bin numbers and locations, along with the maximum amount of product that can fit into each bin.
Add a New Planogram Template
To create a new planogram template:
- Click on My Company, select Planogram Templates.
- Click Add New Template.
Creating A Map of your Machine
The planogram is a map of your machine, so you'll create your machine map by adding trays with slots on them.
- Enter in the amount of slots on your top tray.
- Click Add Tray.
- Do the same for the rest of your trays.
Enter in Slot Info
Each box represents a slot in your machine.
- In the first field, assign it a slot number as it will display on your machine "A1", "101", etc.
- In the second field, enter in the capacity of the slot, which is how much product it can hold.
- When you are done, click Create.
To see how to assign this planogram template to your newly created machine, read this article.