Consumer Search Page
- Log into ADM.
- Click the Admin tab in the blue banner at the top of the screen. Then select Consumer from the drop-down menu.
- The Consumer Search page will display.
- Search By - You can choose to search by Name, Email, Scancode, Market ID, or Any.
- Search - Enter the data that you would like to search for. If you leave this field blank, all accounts under the location(s) specified will display.
- Locations - This will default to All. You can change this if you would like to search for a consumer under one specific location.
- Status - You can choose to search by Active, Closed, or All account statuses.
- Once you have entered in the search parameters, click the blue Go button. The accounts will display beneath the search fields.
- Click the name of the consumer whose account you want to edit.
- The Consumer Summary page for that specific end-user will display.
Consumer Summary Page
The Consumer Summary houses consumer account information such as:
- Whether or not a fingerprint is associated with the account
- Associated market cards
- Account purchase and funding history
- Account adjustments
You can also edit the following information from this page:
- First Name
- Last Name
- Email Address
- Mobile Phone
- PIN (four digits only)
- Balance (Operators can add funds but cannot deduct)
For further information on editing or adding information on this page, see the sections below.
From the consumer's account summary page, you will see a Market Cards section. You can disable an existing market card or add a market card.
Disable a Market Card
- You should see the scancode listed in the Market Card section. Click the market card.
- A pop-up will display. Select Yes from the Disabled drop-down menu.
- Click the blue Save button.
Add a Market Card
- Under the Market Cards section, click the blue Add Market Card button.
- A pop-up will display. The Disabled drop-down menu should remain on the default No selection. Enter the number for the market card in the Scancode field.
- Click the blue Save button.
The Balance History section will list all purchases and funding events for a consumer's account - detailing the transaction type, date/time, location, and amount of the purchase/funding. The consumer can fund their account via mobile app, the mymarketaccount.net website, or at the kiosk.
Clicking on the blue Transaction ID for a specific purchase will show further details.
- In the transaction details, the Account Method field will show the method the consumer used for their account purchase.
- QR Code
The Account Adjustments section will list any account balance adjustment that was made by a staff member via ADM.
The Loyalty History section will list any time the consumer earned or redeemed loyalty points.
Payout and Close
Performing a payout and close will permanently remove the account and account identifiers from the system. Refer to ADM Payout & Close FAQ for instructions and information on this process.
How to Create New Consumer in ADM
- In the upper, right corner of ADM, select the organization or branch where the consumer will be located from the drop-down menu.
- Once the Location List page has loaded for the org/branch, click the Admin tab. Then select Consumer from the drop-down menu.
- The Consumer Search page will display. Click the Create New button in the upper, right corner.
- The Create Consumer page will display. Enter the following information at minimum:
- Select the consumer’s home location from the Location drop-down
- Enter the consumer's First Name, Last Name, and Email
- Click the blue Create | Invite button.
- A pop-up message will display confirming the account has been created.
- The Consumer Summary page for the newly created consumer account will display. The consumer would have to complete the setup on their end.
Account Creation Consumer Experience
- Once a consumer account is created, the consumer will receive an email to complete their account setup. The consumer will need to click the FINISH MY ACCOUNT SETUP button to set their password and PIN.
- Once the consumer clicks the FINISH MY ACCOUNT SETUP button, they will be redirected to mymarketaccount.net. The Create Account page will display. They will need to select their country from the Select Your Country drop-down menu.
- Once the consumer has selected their country, they will need to:
- Create their password for the website and mobile app
- Create their PIN for the kiosk
- Choose whether or not they want the website/mobile app to require a PIN (in addition to a password) to log into their account on the device they are using.
- Accept the Terms and Conditions
- Once the consumer has created their password and PIN, the Demographics page will display. The fields are optional. If the consumer would like to skip this portion, they can click the Next button.
- The Add Credit Card page will display. The consumer can add their credit card information and click the Next button OR they can click Add Later in the upper, right corner to skip this portion for now.
- If the consumer chooses Add Later they will be redirected to their account Home page.
- If the consumer chooses to add their card information and click the Next button they will be prompted to setup autofunding.
- They can choose the Setup Later option to skip this portion and proceed to the Home page of their account.
- They can choose Setup autofunding so their account always has funds available.
- If the consumer chooses to Setup autofunding, they will be prompted to select the autofunding criteria. They can choose the criteria and click the Setup autofunding button OR they can click Setup Later.
- After selecting either Setup autofunding or Setup Later, the consumer will be redirected to their account Home page.