Staff refers to the members of your team who are either:
- Food Service Employees
- Employee (Badge)
Cashiers and Managers can sign into Cashier mode using their badges.
All staff types can use their badges to comp their meals.
Available Staff types and access
- Cashier – can access the menu and fund premium payments on the kiosk and give employee discounts (Comp meals).
- Manager – can access the menu, fund premium payments, reprint receipts, process voids, manage cash drawers (if there are multiple drawers per terminal), and give employee discounts (Comp meals).
- Food Service Employee – can give employee discounts (Comp meals).
- Employee (Badge) – can create an account to qualify for a discount.
Creating a Staff Account
- Login to https://adm.365retailmarkets.com/
- Click the Admin tab at the top of the screen.
- Select Staff from the drop-down menu.
- Click the Create New button in the top, right corner.
- Complete the required fields.
- First Name – Required
- Last Name – Required
- Employee Type – Required
- Employee ID – Not required
- Scancode** – Required. (Minimum four and maximum 16.)
- Email – Not required
- Clerk ID – Not required
- Click Save.
The Manager and Cashier can login to the Cashier mode by either manually typing the scancode numbers, or by scanning or swiping the number.
Scan or Swipe to Login
- Verify that your client issued employee badge is readable with either a barcode scanner or non-encrypted MSR.
- If it is readable, use that employee number.
If it is not readable, create a scan code to adhere to your badge. (http://barcode.tec-it.com/ is a good and free barcode site.)
If you would like to enter the code manually, we suggest that you use a set of numbers easy to remember and not too long.