Special payments are custom tender types that can be used as a form of payment. To create a special payment, you must first create the Tender types.
Creating the Tender Types
- Click the Admin tab in ADM.
- Select Special Payment from the drop-down menu.
- Click Create New in top, right corner.
- Enter the Name of the Special Payment (max 10 characters).
- Choose the Type – TENDER TYPE.
- Choose the Seqnbr – the sequence where you want the Name to appear in the list.
- Click Save.
Note: A full sync is needed to bring this change to the kiosk(s).
- The maximum number of Special Payments is eight.
Using Special Payments in Cashier Service
- Add the product(s) to the cart.
- Select PAY. The default amount will appear as 0.00,
Use the Exact Change button to populate the Total Amount and enable the Special Payment tender types.
- Choose your preferred Special Payment button to complete the sale,
Enter the amount on keypad and choose your preferred Special Payment button.
- If the amount entered does not pay for entire order, amount due will display. Select the Cashless or Cash tab to complete the sale with another form of payment.
Cash Flow Reports and UFS Reports will reflect the new Special Payments tender type.