Troubleshoot Heartland deposits
Most problems with Heartland deposits come from a lack of understanding of how the deposits work.
A payment week is Wednesday at 12:00 a.m. through the following Wednesday at 12:00 a.m. Payments are deposited weekly into the bank account listed on the User Agreement with these two exceptions:
- On the first payment we sometimes hold the funds until we can verify the bank account.
- If the deposit is less than $25.00, the deposit will be held over to the following weeks deposit.
The next most likely problem is the fees you are being charged. There are two fees:
- Processor Fee - typically 5.95%)
- Monthly Fee - $14.95 for each active AirVend unit
If there are additional problems, you can start troubleshooting by comparing the Sales by Machine Reports with the AirVend Heartland EFT Payments. If you see any difference in the sales numbers, you will need to contact the 365 Finance department at email@example.com.
If the deposit and sales by machine match for the same period of time, start troubleshooting the following:
- Connection problem
- MDB problem
- Processor configuration problems
- See if the machine is in test mode