Create Your First Planogram
- Click the Planogram icon from the Machines view.
In the My Machines Dashboard, you will see a rectangular icon, which represents the planogram.
Green = Active (Live) Planogram, Yellow = Pending Planogram, Black = No planogram.
You will have a black icon since you have not yet created a planogram.
- Click on that black icon to set up your first planogram.
Select Products for Each Slot
- Select the product for the My Products list (ordered alphabetically)from the drop-down menu in each cell.
- List the sales price. If you do not see any products, go back and populate your Products list. You can learn more by reading the AirVend Startup Guide - Step 3: Product List.
IMPORTANT: Your vending machine will control the actual price of the item. This Price field is only used to display the price on the AirVend screen. AirVend will send a credit equal to your most expensive product per vend. It is not used to control the selling price of the item.
Save & Activate versus Save as Pending
Save & Activate - When you click this option, it will update all of your changes and try to push the updates to your AirVend unit.
Save as Pending - When you click this option, it will not update your changes but will put a yellow Icon next to your active planogram. This is good for planning changes to inventory beforehand.
Accessing a Pending Planogram
If you have saved a planogram as Pending, that pending version of the planogram will display next to the active version as a yellow icon. You can click on the yellow icon to continue to work on it.
Pending Planogram: Save Changes versus Save & Activate
You can continue to edit the pending version by clicking Save Changes. When you are ready to send it to the live AirVend, click the Save & Activate button.
Clone from Existing Planogram
When you are creating your first planogram, you can copy that planogram for newly created machines rather than creating each from scratch.
- Open the new blank planogram.
- Choose a machine to copy from.
- Click the Clone button to populate it. You can always edit this new planogram if there are differences from the originating planogram.
Note: The machines that the planogram is being cloned from and to must have the same Machine Model and Planogram Template. You can learn more at AirVend Startup Guide - Step 4: Machine View & Creating a Machine.