Learn how to access and replace the router on the Gen3 & Gen3c MicroMarket.
Follow the steps in the provided video, or find the written instructions below.
- If access to the back side of the unit is limited, remove the four screws which hold the stand to the countertop and turn the unit around
- Locate the router access panel on the back of the stand which has two large access holes
- Use a Philips head screwdriver and find the screw head, loosen both screws two turns
- Now the router access panel can be removed by moving it upward
- Disconnect all cables from the router
- Slide the router upward out of the router cavity
- Now a new router or additional network cables can be installed
- Follow the steps in reverse order to re-assemble the unit