ADM How to Create a Button on V5 MicroMarket
- Sign in to ADM. Be sure the item has been added to the Product List. For items without a barcode, any unique combination of numbers can be used (e.g., 12343546, 987654, etc.).
- Click the Menu tab in the Menu Bar at the top of the page.
- Select Micro Market (Self Service) from the drop-down menu. The MicroMarket Menu List page will display.
- Click the name of the menu where you want the button to display in the Menu Name column . The MicroMarket Menu page for that location will display.
- Scroll to the heading where you want to add the button (e.g., Entrees).
- Select the Add Products link at the bottom of the heading.
A list of products from the product database will display in the Add Product(s) to Menu popup.
- Select the products that want to appear under the heading.
- Click Add when you are finished selecting products. The popup will close.
- Scroll down and click Save at the bottom of the page. The MicroMarket Menu List page will display again.
- Click the Location tab in the ADM Menu Bar at the top of the page. The Location List page will display.
- Click the location where you want the button to display from the Location Name column. The Location Summary page will display.
- Scroll down near the bottom of the page and select Update Prices and Full Sync. This will push the update to the MicroMarket.