GEMpay is a premium payment type offered by Common CENTS for use on select 365 Retail Markets kiosks. It is currently available on the following V5 devices:
- MM6 Mini
The GEMpay users at these 365 locations are staff, volunteers, etc. with a GEMpay account. Consumer accounts can be funded in a variety of ways, such as stipends or payroll deduct.
Once GEMpay is enabled and utilized, information on its use can be found in various reports. These reports include:
Sold Details Report: in the Payment method column, GEMpay will be listed as Special
Cash Flow Report: in the Special column
Integration Payment Report: in the Payment Type and Payment Amount columns
Cash Flow Details Report: in the Payment Type Column
Cash Flow Device: in the Payment Type Column
If you are a customer using a GEMpay account, you will be able to do the following:
- Search for or scan the product they would like to purchase
- The Badge Pay screen will now appear. Select the Badge Pay button.
- Swipe your GEMpay card in the MagTek reader, or scan your GEMpay barcode.
- You will be returned to your order, and the phrase "Swipe/Scan processing in progress" will appear at the bottom of the screen. You may now continue with your purchase as normal.
- Once your purchase is complete, you will be able to provide feedback about your experience. You will also be able to select if you would like your receipt emailed or texted to you, or if you would not like a receipt at all.