This article explains the process of switching a Cancel Monitor/Zbox from Static IP to Dynamic (Automatic assigned) IP and vise versa. Switching IP assignments can help in situations where the Cancel Monitor is not showing Online in remote access software (TeamViewer, LogMeIn).
- Connecting a keyboard and mouse up to Zbox
- Alt + F4 to have the operator close the browser and bring it to desktop
- Press windows key to bring up start menu
- Go to settings
- Network and Internet
- Click Properties
- Under the setting for IP assignment click Edit
- Switch to the assignment needed (Automatic DHCP or Manual)
- Click Save
- Restart the Zbox. Once fully reset, the Zbox should appear online in LogMeIn after 2-3 minutes.