This guide will show you how to install the PicoVend Mini device. At the end of this article is link to the PicoVend Mini Activating Device article which will show you how to activate the PicoVend Mini device.
PicoVend Mini Box
The following are the standard parts included in the PicoVend Mini box:
A. PicoVend Mini device
B. Magnetic mount and standard Bluetooth antenna
C. Standard gain cellular antenna
D. MDB wire harness
E. DEX wire harness
F. Flange mounting plate (this is secured to the back of the device)
G. Mounting Screws (these are secured to the back of the device)
- Remove the mounting plate from the back of the PicoVend Mini device.
- Use the existing nuts and bolts on the vending machine to fasten the mounting plate onto the vending machine on the Be sure to have the opening right-side up.
- Funnel both antenna wires through the opening.
- Mount the Bluetooth antenna on the inside of the machine using the magnetic base.
- Mount the cellular antenna on the outside part of the vending machine to get reception.
Note: You may need to drill a hole to feed the cabling through the top of your vending machine to make this possible.
- Funnel the MDB cable through the same opening.
- Attach the antennas by screwing them into place on the PicoVend Mini device.
- The Bluetooth antenna is connected to the top port.
- The cellular antenna is connected to the bottom port.
- Plug the MDB cable into the PicoVend Mini device.
- At the end of the MDB cable there is a black Molex connector, this will remain as is. There is no need to plug it in.
- Mount the device onto the vending machine.
- Use the screws you first removed from the back of the device to secure the device from the inside of the mounting plate. These will screw into the PicoVend Mini device.
- Plug the LAN connector into the RJ45 port on the back of the PicoVend Mini (see picture below). Take the jack and plug it into the DEX board on the vending machine.
- Power on the vending machine.
- Follow the steps in the PicoVend Mini Activating Device article to activate your PicoVend Mini.
Note: You will need to log in to your 365 HelpCenter account to view the PicoVend Mini Activating Device article.