This article demonstrates how to connect to a Vendors Exchange Touchless Vending Device and create a machine in AV Live using the 365Pay app.
Login to 365Pay
If not already downloaded, you can download the 365Pay app from the Apple App Store or Google Play Store.
After you have placed your order with 365 Retail Markets and received and installed your device from Vendors Exchange, follow the steps below to set it up.
Note: Make sure you have placed your order with 365 Retail Markets, so your Org, Company and Locations will be set up and you will have your appropriate login credentials.
- Login using your operator credentials (the same credentials you use to login to AV Live).
- Select the device ID of the Vendors Exchange device you want to configure.
- The device ID is “abcd” followed by the Mac address. You can find the corresponding Mac address on the VE device. If there are other machines in the vicinity that you are not authorized to connect to, their device ID’s will be grayed out.
- Select Create New Machine.
If you have already created the machine in AV Live, it will appear in the list of available machines. You can select the machine that way if you want to.
- Fill out the machine information and click Save.
Note: The Machine Identifier field is NOT required. When you have multiple machines in proximity of each other in a location, you may want to distinguish between them by using a distinguisher.
The machine will now broadcast under the given name and will be available for consumers to use. A new machine under that name will also be created in AV Live if it has not been already.