To use a PicoVend, you must first link it to a machine in AV Live. You will need to use your AV Live credentials to link your PicoVend.
Login to the PicoVend
- Plug in the PicoVend and wait for it to boot up and establish a cellular connection.
- The PicoVend will check for an update before letting you login, if prompted please update the PicoVend by clicking Update.
- Login to the PicoVend using your AV Live credentials.
Linking the PicoVend
- The populated list will show all available machines in AV Live that do not have a device linked to it.
- Select a machine from the list of available machines in your company or create a new machine by clicking the link for the New Machine.
- On the Click Continue and wait for confirmation
- Your PicoVend is now ready for use. To change the planogram for your device, go to the Machine Settings in AV Live.
Note: If you created a new machine in AV Live before this linking process, you will need to contact our Support team to have a credit card processor ID created and be taken out of Test mode.
365 AV Live Support Contact Info