To instruct the consumer on how to reset data on their CK App to clear issues caused by old cached data.
- Access your Settings page. You can do this by swiping up or down from your home page and searching for Settings.
- Scroll down and tap on Apps. (This may be labeled differently depending on the device, but will have App as the first word.
- Scroll down to Company Kitchen and tap on it.
- Tap on Force stop at the bottom of the screen. This will close the CK App completely.
- Tap on Storage.
- Tap on Clear data at the bottom of the page. An error message will appear asking you to confirm.
- Close the Settings and open the CK App. You will may be prompted to accept permissions for the App again, and be on the login page.
After logging back into the CK App, verify if any issues persist. If you continue to experience issues, please call CK Support at 877-280-7373 or email at firstname.lastname@example.org.