The video above and steps below explain how to use the Product Management screen, a feature used with micro markets to easily enter, modify, and remove products all across your market operation.
- While logged in to your VMS, navigate to Markets > Product Management.
- Select a product by searching for it in the Product dropdown. All products displayed are only those that are currently Active in your VMS product catalog.
- In the list that appears, you can see if the selected product is already in a market by the In Market column on the lefthand side. To insert the product into a market, find the market in the list and select an asset from the corresponding dropdown.
- You may adjust the price and market parlevel in their respective fields, and then click Add/Update. You may also remove the product by checking Remove.
- Another feature of the Product Management screen are the "magic wand" tools found at the top of the page. By entering a price or a par (flat amount or percentage) and then clicking the icon to apply the price/parlevel to all markets in bulk.
- You can click the checkbox next to Add/Update to check off all markets. We suggest unchecking the box for individual markets you do not wish to update or add the product to.
- Be sure to Save Changes.
- Once the product has been checked to be entered or removed from all intended markets, scroll back up to the top and click Save Changes.