Parlevel - How do I pay my bill?


There are several options for bill payment. You may pay by mail or online using a credit card or Automated Clearing House (ACH) transfer.

ACH is an electronic network for financial transactions in the United States. ACH processes large volumes of credit and debit transactions in batches. ACH credit transfers include direct deposit payroll and vendor payments.

All of the options can be initiated by clicking your username in the top right corner of the VMS and going to Billing. If you have any further questions, you can call the office at 210-200-8873 and dial option 3 for Billing.

You can also view a breakdown of your bill in the VMS in this article.