Under Analytics > Vending Financial > POS Sales by Day, you can find a report listing your machines' total sales per day for a given date range. The default date range displayed will be for the last month of sales.
You can select a date range under 31 days and click .
Explanation of columns in the POS Sales by Day report, from left to right:
- Asset: The custom designating ID assigned to the machine.
- Machine: The name of the machine. This is a clickable link that will open the Machine Modal.
- Location: The machine's location.
- Sales: The total amounts of sales during the date range specified.
- Sales Dates: The number of days on which there were sales, expressed in relation to the total number of days specified.
The remaining column headers will be the days during the date range specified, with the day's sales listed in the columns.
Each column header can be clicked to sort the results displayed. If there are more results than your page displays, you can navigate through the results using the arrows at the bottom of the page.
Under Options, you can choose to export or print the report.