Table of Contents
365 Support will deem whether or not an RMA is necessary. If an RMA is needed, the operator keeps the stand and SIM card (if in use) - only the Pico device is removed/replaced. The old Pico must be removed from the stand, and the new one installed.
The operator will need to return one of the antenna cables/antenna and the scanner shield that comes in the RMA kit when they send back the old Pico device. If these pieces are NOT returned, a flat rate of $30 will be charged.
Video Install Guide
- 1/8 in. hex key
- Phillips head #1 screwdriver
- Phillips head #2 screwdriver
- Pico RMA Kit (includes Pico, scanner shield, and antenna cable/antenna)
Remove Old Pico
- Unplug power cable, antenna cable, and ethernet (if applicable) from the bottom of the back of the stand.
- Remove spine cover from the back of the stand using a 1/8 in. hex key.
- Slide the Pico cover up and out using a Phillips head #2 screwdriver to remove the silver screw.
- Remove the power cable, antenna cable, and ethernet from the back of the Pico device.
- Remove the four screws that hold in the Pico device using a Phillips head #1 screwdriver.
- Pull Pico out of the front of the stand.
IMPORTANT NOTEIf a cellular connection is being used, the operator should remove the SIM card and keep it on-hand for the new Pico.
Install New Pico
- Unbox the Pico. In the box, you will receive the Pico device, an antenna cable/antenna, and a scanner shield.
IMPORTANT NOTEThe antenna cable/antenna and the scanner shield MUST be returned to 365 when the old Pico is returned. If these pieces are NOT returned, a flat rate of $30 will be charged.
If the existing antenna cable/antenna are NOT damaged, there is no need to swap this part out. Simply send back the brand new antenna cable/antenna as well as the scanner shield.
If the existing antenna cable/antenna are malfunctioning, swap the antenna cable/antenna. Send back the old antenna cable/antenna as well as the scanner shield.
- Install the existing SIM card into Slot 1 on the back of the new Pico device.
- Insert the new Pico in the front of the stand.
- Secure the Pico in the stand by inserting and tightening the four screws using a Phillips head #1 screwdriver.
- Plug the power cable, antenna cable, and the ethernet into the back of the Pico device.
- Slide the Pico cover in and secure it with the silver screw, using a Phillips head #2 screwdriver.
- Place the spine cover on the back of the stand and secure it using a 1/8 in. hex key.
- Plug the power cable, antenna cable, and ethernet (if applicable) into the back of the stand at the bottom.
- Power the PicoMarket up and ensure connectivity.