Table of Contents
- Key Terms
- Credit/Debit Cards
- Cellular Connectivity
- Self-Provisioning of PicoMarket
This document will provide information about a new hardware device, PicoMarket, which is a small footprint point of sale. The PicoMarket can be connected via Wi-Fi (but cannot be guest network), cellular, or ethernet.
- 365Pay Application: Available to all GMA users via Apple or Google Play stores. Allows for Touchless Transactions.
- ADM: This is the tool operators use to manage their markets. Typically used for V5 kiosks, ReadyTouch (365Dining), NanoMarkets, 365Beacons, and Picos.
- GMA: Global Market Account
- PicoMarket: Hardware device - small POS (point of sale)
- Self-Provision: Customers will self-provision the PicoMarket device. In this process, they will set the device to an organization, location, set the product list, etc.
The PicoMarket device will automatically be setup for credit/debit card usage after the self-provisioning process is completed.
If a credit/debit refund is needed, please contact our 365 Support team at (888) 365-6282 or email at firstname.lastname@example.org. You will need to provide:
- the last 4 digits of the card used
- the date/time of the transaction
- location the transaction occurred at (device name if possible - i.e. pico1234)
- the amount of the refund needed.
All SIM cards and OptConnects will be shipped activated and will have a binding contract for twelve months. Operators will receive a recurring fee from 365. If total data plan volume is exceeded, additional fees will apply.
If an Operator decides to cancel connectivity via SIM card prior to twelve months, they will still need to pay for twelve months since it is a binding contract.
- There is no penalty for early termination but the operator will still have to pay for twelve months.
- 365 will bill for any remaining months in the contract, then 365 can have the SIM deactivated and close the contract to stop any future billing.
- Termination MUST be sent on or before the 20th of the month. To cancel, an email with the SIM card number must be sent to email@example.com.
If an Operator decides to cancel connectivity via OptConnect prior to twelve months, they will be charged $10 per month for any month cancelled early (rather than the full amount). The OptConnect device will need to be returned to 365.
- There is no penalty for early termination but the operator will still have to pay for twelve months. For any month cancelled early, 365 will charge $10/month (rather than the full amount).
- 365 will bill for any remaining months in the contract, then 365 can have the OptConnect deactivated and close the contract to stop any future billing.
- Termination MUST be sent on or before the 20th of the month. To cancel, an email with the OptConnect serial number must be sent to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Self-Provisioning of PicoMarket
- If using SIM, you will need to insert the SIM card in the back of the Pico and connect the antenna prior to self-provisioning. Instructions on this process are listed in the PicoMarket Self-Provisioner section of the US/Canada - PicoPlatform - Self-Provisioner article.
- To setup your PicoMarket device, you will need to complete the self-provisioning process. Please see US/Canada - PicoPlatform - Self-Provisioner article. The following items will be required in order to complete the self-provisioning of the PicoMarket:
- Organization name and location
- ADM credentials
- After self-provisioning, you will need to bolt the PicoMarket device into the counter/table on-site. These steps are listed in the PicoMarket Self-Provisioner section of the US/Canada - PicoPlatform - Self-Provisioner article.
- Please note that if the device was not bolted down, falls, and is damaged, this would not be covered under warranty.
- All your backend reports can be accessed via the 365 ADM system. If you are new to 365, you should have received ADM training. If you have not, please reach out to your 365 representative to get your training scheduled.
The operator will contact the 365 Support team and they will determine if an RMA is necessary. If an RMA is needed, the operator keeps the stand and SIM card (if in use) - only the Pico device is removed/replaced.
- If a SIM card is being used, the operator should remove the SIM card from the old Pico and keep it on-hand for the new Pico.
- Standard warranty is 12 months. The operator can purchase an extended warranty (5 years) for $150.
- Click HERE for instructions on the complete RMA replacement process.
If the existing antenna cable/antenna are NOT damaged, there is no need to swap this part out. Simply send back the brand new antenna cable/antenna as well as the scanner shield.
If the existing antenna cable/antenna are malfunctioning, swap the antenna cable/antenna. Send back the old antenna cable/antenna as well as the scanner shield.
This section covers any frequently asked questions and answers the Project Manager may have come across during the project.
Please reach out to the 365 Support with any other issues or questions. 365 Support can be reached at (888) 365-6282. Alternatively, you can email email@example.com to submit a ticket for an agent to work on.