- Name of the Org/Location
- ADM credentials
- Activation code sent to you by the 365 team
Step 1: Set Up Connection
- On the PicoMarket device, choose which connection type you want to set up.
- Click Next.
- Use your ADM credentials to log into the device.
Step 2: Enter Activation Code
- Wait for the Enter activation code message to appear on the screen and enter the code you received from 365 to activate the credit card processor.
- Press the green check button and wait for the device to confirm your code and configure the terminal
- When the device is finished and returns to the Wallee screen, return to the device home screen by swiping up from the bottom of the screen and pressing the middle circle button.
- Press the up arrow or swipe up on the home screen to access the app drawer. Press the mobile market icon to continue the PicoMarket setup.
- Open the Mobile Setup app by tapping the top-left corner of the screen five times, entering your PIN or email/password, and then tapping Open Setup App.
- Tap Testing & Tools in the top middle.
- Tap Test Wallee Card Processing.
- Tap Open Wallee app.
Step 3: Test Barcode Scanner
Use your mobile phone to scan the QR code shown on the Pico device screen.
Once this code has been scanned, the confirmation code will then appear on both the Pico and your mobile device. Once you have confirmed that these codes match, you can select the "confirm" button.
You will then be prompted to input your ADM login credentials. Once you have done so, click "continue."
Once your credentials have been verified, your Pico device will complete the provisioning process.
Step 4: Test Card Reader
Swipe a magnetic stripe credit card that you know works through the reader to start the test.
Step 5: Test Touch Screen
Follow the prompts to touch the targets and drag the sliders accordingly.
Step 6: Test Connectivity
The test will automatically begin to test your device’s connectivity.
- Click Next when the test has completed.
- When prompted, click OK to continue.
Step 7: Test Cooler
Follow the prompts to test the cooler.
Step 8: Provision the Kiosk
- Click Start.
- Select where to deploy your device.
- Select the Organization.
- Select the Location.
- If you would like to select a new Location, click Create New Location.
- Select whether you want to copy an existing device (Copy Device) or create your device from a default template (Create from Device Defaults).
If you choose Create from Device Defaults, you will skip the next screen and the New Device Information page will display.
- Choose the Org and Location where the device you want to copy is located.
- Then select the Device from the drop-down menu. Click Next.
- Test the credit card processing by pressing the Run Test Transaction button.
- Review the new settings. You can change them later in ADM if needed.
- Click Finish.
Step 9: Verify Network Connectivity via ADM
See instructions listed in Legacy & V5 - Network Connectivity Verification and Troubleshooting - Operator Guide.
Creating a New Location
Enter the new Location Name you would like to use.
NOTE: You cannot use an existing Location Name within this Org.
Copy a Location/Product List
- Choose the Location Name of the existing location you want to use as your template and select whether or not you would like to copy the product list from the location.
- Enter and verify the information that will be relevant to the new location.
Note: You can change these settings later in ADM.
- Complete entering the remaining information needed.
NOTE: Any fields that are not applicable to your location can be left blank.
- Click Next.
Continue to the Copy Device step (shown previously) and complete the process.
Re-provisioning and Relocations
Operators can relocate a Pico for free using the self-provisioner. See the instructions below:
- On the Pico device, access the Driver Menu by tapping the upper left corner 5 times.
- Enter your driver PIN.
Note: A driver's PIN is set in the Users & Roles section of ADM. If you do not have access to this section and need your PIN set/reset, reach out to your management.
- Tap Start Setup App.
- Tap Provision Kiosk.
- Continue using the steps in the appropriate section of the US/Canada - PicoPlatform - Self-Provisioner guide.