Before provisioning, please ensure you have the following information on hand:
- Name of the Org/Location
- ADM credentials
- Activation code sent to you by the 365 team
Step 1: Set Up Connection
- On the PicoCooler device, choose which connection type you want to set up.
- Click Next.
- Use your ADM credentials to log into the device.
Step 2: Enter Activation Code
- Wait for the "Enter activation code" message to appear on the screen and enter the code you received from 365 to activate the credit card processor.
- Press the green check button and wait for the device to confirm your code and configure the terminal
- When the device is finished and returns to the "Wallee" screen, return to the device home screen by swiping up from the bottom of the screen and pressing the middle circle button.
- Press the up arrow or swipe up on the home screen to access the app drawer. Press the mobile market icon to continue the PicoCooler setup.
If you did not enter your activation code and skipped step two, follow these steps below to re-open the prompt:
- Open the "Mobile Setup" app by tapping the top-left corner of the screen five times, entering your PIN or email/password, and then tapping "Open Setup App"
- Tap "Testing & Tools" in the top middle
- Tap "Test Wallee Card Processing"
- Tap "Open Wallee" app
Step 3: Test Barcode Scanner
Scan a Market Card or your QR code in the Mobile App to test the scanner.
Step 4: Test Card Reader
Swipe a magnetic stripe credit card that you know works through the reader to start the test.
Step 5: Test Touch Screen
Follow the prompts to touch the targets and drag the sliders accordingly.
Step 6: Test Connectivity
The test will automatically begin to test your device’s connectivity.
- Click Next when the test has completed.
- When prompted, click OK to continue.
Step 7: Test Cooler
Follow the prompts to test the cooler.
Step 8: Provision the Kiosk
- Click Start.
- Select where to deploy your device.
- Select the Organization.
- Select the Location.
- Select the Organization.
- If you would like to select a new Location, click Create New Location.
- Select whether you want to copy an existing device (Copy Device) or create your device from a default template (Create from Device Defaults).
If you choose Create from Device Defaults, you will skip the next screen and the New Device Information page will display.
- Choose the Org and Location where the device you want to copy is located.
- Then select the Device from the drop-down menu. Click Next.
- The Credit Card Pre-Auth Amount defaults to $10. If you would like to change it, please click in the text field and adjust accordingly. Then click Next.
NOTE: Keep the average transaction in mind when setting this as the customer's cart total cannot exceed the pre-auth amount.
Cooler Type: Select the make/model of cooler you are mounting the device on.
Cooler Access: If your cooler is intended to be UNLOCKED, select open. If you are utilizing the controlled access portion and intend on having the cooler LOCKED, select controlled.
- Test the credit card processing by pressing the "Run Test Transaction" button.
- Review the new settings. You can change them later in ADM if needed.
- Click Finish.
Step 9: Verify Network Connectivity via ADM
See instructions listed in Legacy & V5 - Network Connectivity Verification and Troubleshooting - Operator Guide.
Creating a New Location
Enter the new Location Name you would like to use.
NOTE: You cannot use an existing Location Name within this Org.
Copy a Location/Product List
- Choose the Location Name of the existing location you want to use as your template and select whether or not you would like to copy the product list from the location.
- Enter and verify the information that will be relevant to the new location.
Note: You can change these settings later in ADM.
- Complete entering the remaining information needed.
NOTE: Any fields that are not applicable to your location can be left blank.
- Click Next.
Continue to the Copy Device step (shown previously) and complete the process.
Reprovisioning and Relocations
If you would like to reprovision a device, or relocate a device, tap on the logo in the upper left corner five times, then enter your Driver PIN or your ADM credentials. The screen below will display.
- Click Provision Kiosk.
- Follow the same process as shown in Step 7: Provision the Kiosk.
When attempting to relocate your device, you may see the screen below when choosing the new location. If you do, be sure you contact the 365 Sales Admin team at SalesAdmin@365smartshop.com.
- Fill out a relocation form for the PicoCooler and attach it within your email.
- If you do not have the form, the Sales Admin team can provide a copy of it.