ADM Rel - 201009 - [10-22-20]
The following new features and fixes were deployed on 10/22/20.
- We have completed the ADM portion of our new consumer feedback survey functionality. On the Location Summary page in ADM, operators will now be able to create questions that will be prompted to consumers after they checkout on the V5 kiosk. This new feature is a great way to interact with consumers in the market and gather their real-time feedback and ideas, such as if they found what item they were looking for or how they would rate their experience. The kiosk portion will be completed in the 201001 release, which will be due out in November, so be on the lookout for that release in order to start using this feature!
- Providing drivers with insight into how much cash is in a kiosk bill acceptor is important information so they know when to collect the cash. To make accessing this data easier, we have added a ‘Cash in Kiosk’ field on the Mobile Inventory site. When logged into a location, in the upper right-hand corner of the page we will now display how much cash is currently in the bill acceptors for that location.
- Having the ability to track consumer behavior and actions is an important component of theft prevention and detection. We have added in a new Cancel Report action for the PicoCooler that will track when users unlock the cooler, but don’t add any items to their cart. This will let operators know when a consumer has accessed the cooler, but ultimately does not scan or add any products to their cart and simply walks away.
- Various ADM Report updates including:
- Adding in a Transaction Count field on the Device by Category report. This will provide insight into how many individual transactions the item was sold on, in addition to the already existing detail on how many individual units were sold.
- Adding in columns for Category 2 and Category 3 onto the Sales Analysis report. This report will now clearly display all product categories associated with the item.
- Optimizing the Inventory Value Summary report to return results in a quicker manner.
- Fixing the UFS By Employee Device report to show the Sales Time Details data.
- General bug fixes.