ADM Rel - 201106 - [11-19-20]
Release Notes rel-201106-server
The following new features and fixes were deployed on 11/19/20.
- On the Location Summary page in ADM, we have relabeled the Info button to be more intuitive for users. This button now reads Click here for location information and settings (+), alerting users that they can expand the page. After expanding this section, users will be able to manage Location level settings such as the Receipt Headers and Footers, the Initial Balance, and much more.
- We have created a new “Order Ahead Trans” report in ADM that can be used to show the details of orders placed through the Order Ahead functionality. This report will show information and data about each transaction placed. Operators can identify who placed an order, when they placed it, and the current status of the order.
- 365 can load products for new or existing locations to either create or update the products. We have made an update to this process that allows for a product on-hand quantity to be associated with each item when they are being loaded. This can help to set the initial product quantity to save manual entry or can be used to ensure accurate inventory levels when updating products.
- We have fixed a bug in the Global Product Change functionality that was preventing the location level characteristics from updating in some instances. With this fix, when extending the updates from the Global level to the Location level, all changes will be applied as expected to the products.
- We have fixed a bug on the Mobile Inventory site that was causing the UI to continuously refresh. With this fix, users will be able to successfully complete a physical inventory on the site without any interruptions.